here is what i have been doing lately
I mentioned in an early post that I have been looking at journals from the UVU library. I have continued to search throughout some of those databases...i have been searching for articles using keywords like: internet piracy, digital piracy, bittorrent(s), music/movie counterfeiting, downloading music/movies, illegal downloads, and other areas of that nature
I have also been using google scholar to search for articles/journals. I have been searching the same sort of keywords, trying different searched with the advanced search feature.
i really like google scholar because of the variety of different responses i get. however, many times when i click on a link to an article, it will not give me access unless i purchase it or something like that. that is where the uvu library helps out, because it gives you access to many databases i normally would have access to.
after many different searches using different keywords, i have downloaded many pdf's and saved links to articles/journals and google books that have to do with my topic
i have been reading them and searching each one for topics which i feel will help me learn more.
many of the comments i have gotten have helped me in my search for information and given me ideas on what i want to be researching about. so thank you for those
as far as my annotated bibliography goes - i have posted anything yet about any of these articles but i have written down a few notes about them...i am going to start making a post for each article/journal/book i look into - every post's title will be the title of the article and i will write shorty about what is in the article/what i learned/what i could use - also provide a link if i can
No comments:
Post a Comment