Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a perfect example

tonight in class i went to a website that i use a lot to watch live sporting events. the website usually has a list of different television networks and you can watch live tv. when i tried to go on to watch a basketball game, this was displayed:


how lame...but i think it is very interesting, and want to know more about whats happening to these websites

3 comments:

  1. I was also a big fan of ATDHE and ChannelSurfing. My question is, why can't people stream live television over the internet? I also saw a documentary on facebook this past week and their were some interesting questions asked about the security of that network and the information that the people of facebook had access to. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The underlying issue to me seems to be privacy. It is amazing and scary how accessable information is on the web through programs like google crawler and the like. I Wish that junkmail could be limited or banned like piracy is. Although I enjoyed napster file sharing I believe that an artist should not be denied some contribution for all of their creativity. There are other alternatives to sharing media such as libraries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collins,
    where's the progress for this week?
    Get cracking!

    ReplyDelete